2 bedroom flat for saleFilkins Hall,Filkins,GL7
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Extensive Communal Grounds
- Communal Tennis Court
- Lease 999 Years, Commenced 1987
- Annual Ground Rent Nil, Annual Service Charge £2200
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Two bedroom upper floor apartment which forms part of an attractive and desirable country house conversion with extensive communal grounds.
In addition to the spectacular external appearance of the property features such as double glazed windows and mains gas central heating make it a practical and comfortable residence. Also the second floor position provides an excellent outlook over the communal gardens and into the countryside beyond.
Viewing is very highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1776219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Carterton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.