5 bedroom detached house for saleCoxley, Wells
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Vast Family Home
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Plus Jack 'n' Jill Ensuite
- Large West Facing Garden
- Backing Onto Fields
- Must Be Viewed
An incredibly spacious house with 5 double bedrooms & a beautifully finished, heart of the home kitchen dining room with high gloss flooring & granite work surfaces. To the rear you find a generous West facing garden, backing on to fields. With so much house for the money, this is one not to miss.
Entering the property via a double glazed front door, the entrance hall has wood block flooring, stairs to the first floor and a double glazed window to the side. There are also wooden doors to the kitchen and the living room.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 11" x 16' 3" ( 6.99m x 4.95m )
A stunning entertaining space offering a fitted kitchen with wall and base units over. The kitchen area has high gloss tiled flooring and the dining area, solid wooden floor. Conveniences include an integrated dishwasher, Belling range cooker with 8 ring gas hob, cooker hood and one and a half bowl sink drainer unit. A double glazed window to the rear and double glazed French doors both have a great outlook over the garden and neighbouring field beyond. There is a radiator and inset ceiling downlighters whilst granite work surfaces complete an elegant, quality feel. Excluded from the measurement of the kitchen, there is an additional space with further units and worksurfaces measuring 10'10" x 9'2". This space also houses the central heating and provides space for an American fridge/freezer.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 4' 9" ( 2.77m x 1.45m )
A useful extension of the kitchen, the utility room has matching wall and base units and more granite work surfaces. It also provides plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is also a radiator, inset ceiling downlighters, double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the side. Door to:
Formerly a shower room and could be again, the cloakroom offers WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and an extractor fan. The floor is tiled and the walls are partly tiled. To the side are two double glazed windows and there is a radiator.
Sitting Room 25' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 7.67m max x 3.71m max )
The main reception room is a fantastic size and benefits from double glazed windows to the front and side. There are two radiators and double doors to the kitchen/dining room.
Additional Reception Room 15' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.67m )
A very useful room that could provide a home office, gym, play room, music room or potentially even a sixth bedroom if required. There is a double glazed window to the front, a radiator and a door providing access to the garage.
Stairs lead from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which provides access to all five bedrooms, the bathroom and the loft space.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.79m )
A spacious dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear. The rear window offers far reaching views of the neighbouring countryside. The main bedroom has inset ceiling downlighters and opens to a dressing area which has a door to the ensuite.
Dressing Area 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
The dressing area has space for multiple furniture units, a double glazed window to the front and inset ceiling downlighters. Door to:
With a tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash back and a mixer tap, the ensuite is extremely convenient. The floor is tiled and this also has a heated towel rail, inset ceiling downlighters and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 16' 3" max x 14' 1" ( 4.95m max x 4.29m )
Still a fantastic size, the second bedroom also has a far reaching view of the countryside to the rear through a double glazed window. There is also a radiator, inset ceiling downlighters and a door to a "Jack 'n' Jill" ensuite.
Jack 'n' Jill Ensuite
A quirky charm of this property is the Jack 'n' Jill ensuite accessed from bedrooms two and three. This room was once two separate ensuites, one to each bedroom but it was decided that one large space was preferable to the current owners. There is both a free standing bath with mixer tap and a large shower cubicle as well as WC and a wash hand basin with a mixer tap. In addition, there is also a heated towel rail, inset ceiling downlighters and two extractor fans.
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 10' 2" max ( 4.93m x 3.10m max )
Again bedroom three has a double glazed window looking out over the neighbouring fields. There is a door to the "Jack 'n' Jill" ensuite, a radiator and inset ceiling downlighters.
Bedroom Four 15' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 4.80m x 3.15m max )
Bedroom four is still an extremely impressive size and offers a large double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
The smallest bedroom is still a great double bedroom and has a double glazed window to the side, radiator and inset ceiling downlighters. In addition, this room also has a built in wardrobe and the airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
The main bathroom serves bedroom four and five and provides a bath and wash hand basin, both with mixer taps and a WC. The floor is tiled and the walls are partly tiled. There is a heated towel rail and inset ceiling downlighters.
Garage 16' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.98m x 2.87m )
The garage has power a lighting but has the useful benefit of having up and over doors to both the front and rear. This provides easy access to the garden and allows the possibility to bring vehicles through to the paved patio.
To the front of the house, the front garden provides off street parking for a fleet of vehicles and has a canopy porch to the front door and mature shrub borders.
The private, West facing rear garden is a stand out feature of this property and is enclosed by fencing. The first part of the garden is a substantial area of decking with built in LED lighting. A further patio area is found to the rear of the garage which is a paved patio with gated side access. Throughout the garden are multiple outside lights and external power points. There are steps that descend to a lower lawn area of a good size where you will find a summer house and a gate through to the field at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53967733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.