3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Preston, Brighton
- Three bedrooms
- Working open fireplaces
- Close to Preston Park station
- Large loft space
- Period features
- 23' through lounge
- Secluded patio garden
- Preston Park Conservation Area
Commuters Heaven - Period features, open fireplaces, three bedrooms, unrestricted parking on the road, superb through lounge diner leading to a secluded courtyard garden. Must be seen!.
Beautifully presented three storey Victorian terrace property, bearing the classic rendered facade synonymous with the Clermont Estate and a pretty flint walled rear courtyard.
Ideally placed for convenience stores within the village, commuting to Gatwick or London Victoria from Preston Park station and also Preston Park itself with its vast array of recreational facilities including velodrome, tennis courts and the landscaped Rockery Gardens.
This bright and spacious family-sized home has three double bedrooms or could be used as two bedrooms with a large office/study, as well as huge storage in the loft and an impressive 21' living/dining room with maple wood block floor, open working fireplace and french doors stepping out to the garden.
With steps from pavement area and sheltered porch. Opening into;
Blue painted wood front door with decorative stained glass panels. Stairs to leading to lower and upper floors. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 (used As Reception2) 18' 4" into bay x 10' 10" ( 5.59m into bay x 3.30m )
Having double glazed bay window to front and feature cast iron open fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth.
Fitted kitchen area with plumbing borrowed from bathroom behind. Could potentially be made into an en-suite or easily removed to enlarge this room or make the bathroom larger. Matching wall and base units, work surface with inset stainless steel 1 bowl sink and drainer unit, space for oven and space for fridge.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled and single glazed window to rear.
Stairs Descending To
Lower ground floor.
Through Lounge/ Dining Room 23' 2" x 14' 1" max ( 7.06m x 4.29m max )
Impressive through room with solid maple wood flooring, beautiful feature open fireplace, recessed under pavement wood store, radiator, painted wood staircase with natural treads, feature built-in cupboards below with integral fridge and freezer. Window to front, single glazed patio doors opening out to rear patio,
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven with electric hob over, space for washing machine, tiled flooring, wall mounted boiler and single glazed window to side and rear.
Stairs Ascending To
Bedroom One 13' 5" into bay x 14' 3" to back of wardrobe ( 4.09m into bay x 4.34m to back of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" max ( 3.56m x 2.67m max )
Single glazed window to rear and radiator.
Delightful paved rear patio with space for table and chairs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP102849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.