4 bedroom terraced house for saleNorthgate, The Headland, Hartlepool
Guide Price £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 TO £135,000
- EXTENDED 4/5 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME, CLEVERLY EXTENDED INTO A SUBSTANTIAL AND VERSATILE IMPRESSIVE HOME with 4/5 Bedrooms. This property is stylishly presented with tasteful modern decor throughout. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard and the property benefits from ample built in storage.
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME, CLEVERLY EXTENDED INTO A SUBSTANTIAL AND VERSATILE IMPRESSIVE HOME with 4/5 Bedrooms, Guest Cloakroom, En Suite, Family Bathroom and 2 Reception Rooms. This property is stylishly presented with tasteful modern decor throughout. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard and the property benefits from ample built in storage.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed, storage cupboard.
understairs storage cupboard, radiator, staircase leading to First Floor.
fitted with a white suite comprising low level low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 10' 7" x 9' 1" (excluding bay) ( 3.23m x 2.77m (excluding bay) )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to the front, telephone point, TV point, radiator.
' L ' Shaped Kitchen / Diner 16' 4" narrowing to 7' 8" x 16' 7" (narrowing to 9'1") ( 4.98m narrowing to 2.34m x 5.05m (narrowing to 9'1") )
fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units offering ample storage, complementing work surfaces and co-ordinating splashback tiling, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit, integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing and recess for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated wine cooler, 'plasma' TV point, Dining Area, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear, double UPVC French doors, gas central heating boiler, 2 Velux windows offering plenty of natural light, radiator, 'Plasma' TV point.
3rd Reception Room 16' 7" x 10' 7" (maximum measurements) ( 5.05m x 3.23m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front and UPVC Double Glazed French doors with 'Juliet' balcony, radiator, 'Plasma' TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.62m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.29m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front, radiator.
fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, modern part tiling to walls.
2 storage cupboards.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.34m x 2.95m )
(maximum measurements, excluding robes) twin UPVC Double Glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/wc
three piece suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled WC, towel radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
(accessed via Study) UPVC Double Glazed window to the front, radiator.
Study Room 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.88m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear, radiator.
On Street Parking To The Front
to the rear.
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
brick built storage and lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53969098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.