2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDale Hill Close, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £175,000
- ** Guide price £175,000 - £185,000 **
- Renovated Property
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Facilities
- Double Detached Garage & Large Driveway
- No Upward Chain
- Corner Plot
William H Brown are proud to present this fully renovated two bedroom detached bungalow which is offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and situated on a enviable corner plot within popular location in Maltby. Viewing's are highly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
** Guide Price £175,000 - £185,000 ** William H Brown are proud to present this fully renovated and tastefully decorated two bedroom detached bungalow which is offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and situated on a enviable corner plot within a popular location in Maltby. With recently re-decorated walls, new flooring throughout and new bathroom and kitchen facilities this house is ideal for buyers who want a property without any major renovation work required. Viewing's are highly advised to appreciate the accommodation and potential this property has to offer.
Giving access to ground floor accommodation with storage cupboard housing the consumer board, central heated radiator and uPVC door leading to front elevation,
Lounge/diner 20' 3" x 11' 11" Into Recess ( 6.17m x 3.63m Into Recess )
A large open room capable of housing large furnishings such as dining table and sofas. Front and side facing uPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator, TV point and access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" Plus Door Recess x 11' 9" ( 2.69m Plus Door Recess x 3.58m )
Comprising various cream gloss wall and base units with integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, electric hob and oven and extractor hood over hob. Laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden. uPVC door giving access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.53m )
A rear facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 12' 4" ( 2.84m x 3.76m )
Another double bedroom with front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
With modern three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush w/c, wash basin with fitted vanity units and double shower enclosure. Chrome towel heater.
Large driveway offering off road parking for numerous vehicles. Block paving with wall surround with railings and gate. Vehicle access to the detached garage. Block paving area in the rear garden with shrub surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53970109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.