3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowness Avenue, Didcot
Sold STC £245,000
- Mature three bedroom
- End of chain
- In need of refurbishment
- Ideal family location
- Off street parking
In need of love and attention. The potential to be a lovely family home with walking distance to the local preschool, play parks and swimming pool. A mature semi-detached home offered with no onward chain and offering good sized living accommodation. Off street parking to the front of the property.
In need of love and attention. A mature semi-detached home offered with no onward chain and offering good sized living accommodation. Comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen room and bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms. The property benefits from large rear garden, UPVC double glazing and off street parking to the front.
Double glazed door to front.
Lounge 8' 9" x 14' 2" ( 2.67m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed french doors. Electric fire place. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 11' ( 3.07m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wall and base units with work surface over and inset sink with drainer. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Cupboard housing boiler.
Double glazed window to front. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and W.C. Part tiling.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 1" Max ( 4.34m x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 10' 9" ( 1.80m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with small patio area.
Paved for off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53971411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.