3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFarleigh Common, WARLINGHAM
Sold STC £565,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Panoramic Views
- Double Garage
- End Terraced House
- Original Features
Barnard Marcus are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom period cottage situated on the highly sought after Farleigh Common directly overlooking farmland.
Barnard Marcus are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom period cottage situated on the highly sought after Farleigh Common directly overlooking farmland. The property comprises of three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, one bathroom and one en suite/shower room. Further benefits include detached double garage, landscaped gardens and off street parking. Built in 1881 the property has been well maintained by the current owners and includes double glazing and gas central heating. Ideal location for those who enjoy scenic walks, golfing and equestrian. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property and its panoramic views!
Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.98m x 2.90m )
Breakfast Room 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Dining Room 17' 4" x 9' 11" ( 5.28m x 3.02m )
Reception Room 14' x 13' 10" ( 4.27m x 4.22m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53971429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN103113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.