2 bedroom apartment for saleStrathalyn, Rossett, WREXHAM
- Two bedroom apartment.
- Prestigious development
- Allocated parking
- Well maintained communal gardens and grounds
- Excellent commuter links
Forming part of this prestigious development of Strathalyn hall is this deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor apartment with allocated parking. The property benefits from access to the extensive and well maintained communal gardens and grounds with easy access to the A483
Forming part of this prestigious development of Strathalyn hall is this deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor apartment with allocated parking. The property benefits from access to the extensive and well maintained communal gardens and grounds with easy access to the A483. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom and communal grounds.
Communal hall with stairs to first floor landing with door to inner hall providing access to the property.
Entrance Hall 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
L-Shaped. Radiator. Intercom phone. Doors to kitchen, living room, bedrooms and bathroom.
Kitchen/living Room 20' 7" x 11' 7" ( 6.27m x 3.53m )
Kitchen area being fitted with a range of white high gloss base and wall units with wood effect worksurfaces and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ting stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and electric oven and grill beneath. Integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer. Tiled splashback. Wood effect tiled floor. Double glazed sash window.
Lounge area being carpeted with two radiators. Two wall lights. TV point. Telephone point. Double glazed sash window to front elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Two wall lights. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Double glazed sash window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 7' 9" ( 5.13m x 2.36m )
Radiator. TV point. Double glazed sash window to front elevation.
Bathroom 7' x 7' ( 2.13m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer shower and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Electric light. Shaver point. Further shaver point. Extractor fan.
The property is approached across a private tarmac drive leading to a residents parking area with ample parking. There are extensive lawned communal gardens with a wealth of mature specimen trees and shrubs together with a wide raised paved and graveled terrace to the side and rear elevations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53973182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.