2 bedroom flat for saleBarne Road, Plymouth
Guide Price £90,000
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Secured Entrance
- Family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Modern Apartment
- Secured allocated parking
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000 This gorgeous two bedroom falt is not one to be missed! It offers bright, airy and spacious acommodation throughout, with a modern and neutral decor. An additional feature is that of its private gated parking.
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000. Located in a popular residential area, close to many local ameneties such as shops, schools and bus routes this property is perfect for a first time buy!. Secure gated parking is a standout feature of this modern purpose built flat. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom with jacuzzi bath, large living area and secured entry system. Property also benefits from GCH throughout and DG. Viewing is required for to appreciate the excellence.
Access to the flat through secured entrance into the flat block. Houses the consumer unit and alarm system with access to the hallway. Carpet flooring and Smooth finished walls and ceiling.
Access from the entrance porch with doors to living area, bedrooms and bathroom. Wall mounted radiator, electric sockets and houses the intercom system. Carpet flooring and smooth finished walls and ceiling.
Open Plan Living Area 21' 5" x 14' 10" into bay ( 6.53m x 4.52m into bay )
Access from the hallway to the open plan living area consisting of defined kitchen area and large living space. uPVC DG windows to the front and side aspects. Wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points. Smooth finished walls and ceiling with ample electric sockets. Fitted kitchen area comprises a range of wood effect wall and base units with a black granite effect roll edge work surfaces, sink drainer and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, CH boiler, built in fridge and freezer with defined tiled floor and walls.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 14' 8" into bay ( 4.60m x 4.47m into bay )
Access to master bedroom from hallway. uPVC DG windows to the front and side aspects. Wall mounted radiator. Smooth finished walls and ceiling with carpet flooring and ample electric sockets.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 11' 8" ( 2.82m x 3.56m )
Access to bedroom from hallway. uPVC DG window to the side aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Smooth finished walls and ceiling with carpet flooring. Electrics points.
Access to bathroom from the hallway. Smooth finished ceiling and partially white tiled walls and flooring. Heated towel rail and extractor fan. Low level WC and WHB in white. White jaccuzi bath with shower over.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.