3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewtown, Thetford
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Parking for Three Vehicles
- Gas Fired Radiator Central Heating
- Close to Town Centre
Located close to the town centre, this three bedroom family home benefits from good size accommodation comprising modern kitchen, dining room, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom with separate shower and parking for three cars. Viewing advised.
Located close to the town centre and with good access to the A11. The town has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, highly regarded Grammar school and a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London.
The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and there is currently redevelopment in place in the town centre with river frontage consisting of a cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
With entrance door leading into entrance hall, window to front aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 2" max ( 3.28m x 3.10m max )
With wall mounted electric fire, radiator, wood flooring, window to front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.33m x 1.93m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of modern base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash areas, point for electric cooker, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to inner hallway, window to rear aspect.
With close coupled WC, window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled flooring.
With door to storage cupboard housing boiler, tiled flooring, door to cloakroom, door to rear.
Lounge 16' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 5.16m x 3.33m max )
With fireplace, storage cupboard, wood flooring, radiator, window to front aspect.
On The First Floor
With access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' max ( 3.73m x 3.35m max )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 8' 11" max ( 4.22m x 2.72m max )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, two windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" plus door recess x 7' 7" max ( 2.77m plus door recess x 2.31m max )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
With impressive white suite comprising roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, two radiators, ceiling lights, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingled area which provides ample parking. There is a lawned area to the front. A gate leads to the rear garden. The enclosed rear garden has a shingled seating area, path leading to rear access gate with the remainder mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53975020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.