4 bedroom town house for salePlot 5, Brunton, Lansdowne
Sold by Us £439,950
- Impressive, newly built three storey townhouse
- Situated in a primary location in Gosforth, with many local amenities on your doorstep
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area
- Four good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite and dressing room
- Double garage and parking to rear
- Benefiting from a private garden
This luxury three storey townhouse is situated in a cosmopolitan area, just three miles outside of Newcastle City Centre, with excellent transport links and the local amenities of Gosforth High Street on your doorstep.
After spending a morning strolling through Gosforth Central Park in the sunshine and stopping for a bite to eat at one of the many chic, independent bistros and cafes in Gosforth, you can enjoy an afternoon at the races or a round of golf, before going back to relax in the comfort of your new home.
The impressive Brunton offers spacious living set over three storeys. The large open plan kitchen and dining area to the rear, with bi-fold doors leading onto the garden, provides the perfect family area. The living room to the front offers a quiet and relaxing space for the evening.
On the first floor there are two well proportioned rooms and a study, with bedroom 2 benefiting from an en-suite. This leads to the second floor which provides a large master bedroom complete with dressing area and en-suite. There is also a further bedroom and guest room.
Externally, the property benefits from a double garage and private garden.
Available to reserve immediately.
*Kitchen design may vary*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.