4 bedroom detached house for saleAmphlett Croft, Tipton DY4 7RX
Withdrawn from Market
- STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- LOCATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- EPC RATING: D
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- BEDROOMS WITH HAMMONDS FITTED WARDROBES
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
SELLING? FOCUS ON ACHIEVING MORE WITH OUR AWARD WINNING GROUP.
DO YOU WANT THE PLEASURE OF OWNING THE BIGGEST HOUSE ON THE ROAD? WELL DO WE HAVE A BEAUTY FOR YOU.
This MUCH IMPROVED, EXTENDED, FAMILY HOME is situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac in Tipton on a substantial plot of land and ready to move into, whilst being conveniently placed for local amenities, schools and affording easy access to public transport links.
The grand entrance hallway leads to an equally grand extended lounge with a feature fireplace and boasting ample space for entertaining which in turn leads to the dining room overlooking, and including access to, the landscaped rear garden. Also to the ground floor is a fitted kitchen with integrated hob and utility area, a further versatile reception room and a downstairs bathroom. A cloakroom and downstairs WC completes downstairs.
Travelling upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms with Hammonds fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom includes an en-suite shower whilst a further family bathroom also complements the first floor.
The property enjoys a raised position overlooking the cul-de-sac and boasts a double garage with off road parking, front and rear landscaped gardens, central heating and double glazing.
With so much to offer, register your viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53976664.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6716609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.