Commercial Property for saleManton Road, Edith Weston
Offers in Region of £137,500
- Unique opportunity
- Outstanding location
- Scope for residential use
- Income earning potential
- Potential holiday let ( STP)
- Artist studio / Fishing Lodge
- Eco Friendly
- Stunning views
- Bio waste tank / mains water
- No Upward Chain
A truly unique opportunity to purchase a former pump house enjoying panoramic views over Rutland Water.
Currently used as an office for the 7/8 years this former pumping station enjoys an idyllic situation commanding panoramic views over Rutland Water and most significantly can be used as a residential property ( confirmation letter from Rutland County Council held on file)
Plot width 8.1mx 18.4m deep Ext build: 6m wide x 5.360 deep Int build: 5.2m width x 4.88 deep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26238580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kirk Estates, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.