2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWordsworth Court, Sleaford
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular & Sought after location
- Well Proportioned Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Two Receptions & uPVC Conservatory
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Established Gardens & Double Garage
Do not delay in viewing this well proportioned TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in this sought after area off BOSTON ROAD in SLEAFORD. The property has a DOUBLE GARAGE, with electronic door, as well as ENSUITE to the master bedroom and lounge with separate dining room and uPVC CONSERVATORY to the rear.
A superb opportunity to purchase a rarely available substantial DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW in this popular part of SLEAFORD. The property provides well proportioned living accommodation which is deceptively spacious. The accommodation benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and lounge with double doors to a uPVC CONSERVATORY. There is a separate dining room with bay window to the front elevation and a dining kitchen, including fitted oven and hob. There are two double bedrooms, with the master benefiting from an ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM. There is also a separate family bathroom. Outside the property has gardens to both front and rear aspects, being laid mainly to lawn, whilst there is a driveway approach to the side, leading to the DOUBLE GARAGE, with electronic rolling garage door.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation can be fully appreciated. Interest is expected to be high.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door and being of a spacious nature, with laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point and glazed double doors to the dining room.
Lounge 14' 3" excl entrance x 11' 8" ( 4.34m excl entrance x 3.56m )
The lounge features a log effect feature gas fire with stone fire surround as a focal point of the room. The property has laminate flooring, two radiators, television point and coved ceiling. There are glazed double doors leading to the:
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 1" max ( 3.45m x 2.77m max )
This excellent room offers pleasant views over the rear gardens and is of uPVC construction, with a glazed door to the rear.
Dining Room 13' 1" into bay x 9' 2" ( 3.99m into bay x 2.79m )
This excellent separate reception room has laminate flooring, uPVC bay window to the front aspect, radiator and coved ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a fitted oven with four burner gas hob and single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. This room also benefits from plumbing for an automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator and partly glazed uPVC door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
The master bedroom has a built in double wardrobe, television point, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window, partly tiled walls, electric shaver point, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 2" excl alcove ( 2.84m x 2.79m excl alcove )
The second bedroom has a built in double wardrobe, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window, electric shaver point, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a generous sized majority lawned garden with pathway access to the front entrance door.
Being approached via a driveway area to the side of the property, providing parking for several cars on the lead up. The garage has an electronic rolling garage door, pitched roof, power and lighting and personal door.
To the side of the property there is a pathway giving access to the rear and a personal gate.
The rear garden is enclosed and laid mainly to lawn and has established borders with a variety of flowers and shrubs. There is a paved patio area, ideal for outside dining and relaxing and a personal door to the garage. There is also outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53979394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.