3 bedroom bungalow for saleGreen End Road, Radnage, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14
- Detached house set in private grounds of approx. 0.3 acres
- Three/four bedrooms, family shower room
- Sitting room, study/bedroom four
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Versatile living accommodation
- Potential for further development (STPP)
- Double length garage, secure gravelled parking
- No upper chain
A three/four bedroom detached house in mature private grounds of approximately 0.3 acres with a detached double length garage, gravelled driveway and no upper chain. Bluebell Cottage is situated in the village of Radnage which has a church and a Church of England school. The property has versatile living accommodation with further potential to convert the loft into a bedroom and a bathroom subject to the necessary consents. The current owners have refitted the kitchen with Magnet high gloss units. The family shower room has also been refitted. The gardens extend around the property and the gravelled parking leads to a detached double length garage. The Royal Grammar School and Wycombe High School are located in the town of High Wycombe, which can be reached by car in approximately 20 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53980789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.