3 bedroom house for saleBrixton, Brixton, SW9
- Large four bedroom house
- Suitably arranged over three floors
- Generous rear garden and front driveway
- Fitted kitchen with separate dining room
- Top floor bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Well located close to Brixton
A generous four bedroom house arranged over three floors, boasting a separate kitchen and dining room as well as two bathrooms and a large rear garden.
St James' Crescent is superbly located moments from central Brixton, offering a wide range of local amenities and high street shops, while the green leisure space of Max Roach Park is only round the corner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 950994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.