3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaterloo Street, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
Offers in Excess of
- Beautiful split-level triplex covering the 1st 2nd and 3rd floors
- Walled south-west facing roof terrace
- Loft storage space
- Bow fronted first floor reception room
- Front balcony with sea views
- Bow-fronted Master bedroom with Victorian en suite bathroom
- Large bow fronted second bedroom
- Guest bedroom/ personal office
- Second floor bathroom and utility room
- An array of period features to impress
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set over three separate levels this Georgian apartment gracefully disguises an abundance of space in fine style.
Being only a short walk north from the seafront and merely down from Western Road which provides exciting shopping and dining opportunities, you couldn't ask for a better place to be.
Upon entering your front door your wide set sweeping staircase awaits ahead to lead you up to your home.
The upper floors include modern country-house style kitchen merged with a breakfast area, fitted perfectly with cupboards and all modern appliances including a Rangemaster oven. Which match beautifully with the checker board tiled flooring. Leading through is a separate, formal dining room.
To the front is the bow-fronted sitting room, a large space with a regal décor. This is illuminated by natural light flooding through the floor-to- ceiling sash windows that give you easy access to the balcony with a view on the local parish church and the beach. Striking features such as a functioning Art Nouveau cast-iron stove in front of a marble mantelpiece, cornicing and intricate ceiling carving are nothing less than impressive.
On the second floor you find a brilliantly sized second bedroom, with an oblique sea-view. Bedroom three makes for a perfect guest bedroom or personal office. This level also encompasses a checker-board tiled second bathroom and a utility room.
Scaling up once again, you have the third floor dedicated to the master suite. With copious amounts of space for pleasure and storage as well as oozing such distinct character, there is nothing left to be desired. The master bedroom has free views over the roof tops of buildings across the street. The en suite is utterly unique, with an authentic Victorian bathroom suite on classically patterned dry-pressed vitrified tiles.
Your private, south-west facing roof terrace can also be accessed from here, with more than enough room to host an intimate evening of 'al fresco' dining or enjoy quietly soaking up the sun throughout the day. This outside space is a real treasure in central Brighton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN160132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.