3 bedroom apartment for saleAnchorage Point, Cuba Street, Canary Wharf E14
- IMPRESSIVE RIVER VIEW DUPLEX APARTMENT
- APPROXIMATELY 1800 SQUARE FOOT OF LIVING SPACE
- FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
- TERRACES OFF ALL PRINCIPAL ROOMS
- DIRECT WEST FACING RIVER THAMES VIEWS
- RESIDENTS GYMNASIUM AND SWIMMING POOL
- SECURE UNDER BLOCK PARKING
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- A SHORT WALK FROM CANARY WHARF
Tenure: Share of Freehold
We are delighted to offer this extremely spacious three double bedroom, two bathroom, duplex apartment. The property offers breathtaking west facing views across the River Thames and onto the London City skyline from all principal rooms, the master bedroom offers views of Canary Wharf from the master bedroom. All rooms benefit from access to one of the three terraces and wood flooring throughout, extremely spacious reception and fully fitted and integrated kitchen plus guest WC. The development offers a 24 hour concierge service, large gymnasium and swimming pool. Ideally located within a few minutes walk to Canary Wharf's dining, shopping and entertainment services. The property also comes with secure allocated underground parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53983429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P29910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Evans, Docklands . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.