5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGayton Road, Lower Heswall
- Inspirational Dee estuary and beyond views
- A prestigious family home bursting in charm and character throughout
- Gas heating
- A beautifully landscaped tiered garden bursting in colour.
- Five large double bedrooms set over two floors
- Close to excellent local amenities including the Lower Heswall village
- Within catchment of Gayton primary school
- A must view for the modern day family.
- EPC Rating: E
AN EXCITING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET. This exceptional family home dates back to the late 1800's and stands proud on a highly desirable location in the heart of Lower Heswall. With inspirational views towards the Dee estuary and welsh hills the property is offered for sale with the advantage of no on-going chain. The impressive residence retains its charm well displaying the classic proportions and balance which is typical of the period. Set back on arguably one of the finest roads in Lower Heswall an early inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate all on offer. Within catchment area of well regarded schools including Gayton primary school and St Peters, further excellent amenities including transport links and shops are nearby. Drenched in natural light throughout the principal rooms can be accessed off the hallway and include lounge with feature gas fire, further family room with doors leading out to the rear garden, dining room, kitchen and downstairs W/C. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower. The second floor has two further generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a gravel driveway allowing for plentiful parking to both the front and side. The rear garden offers a surprise around each corner and has been meticulously landscaped for those seeking an outdoor lifestyle. With tiered seating areas, large lawn areas, brick built storage, a courtyard and mature shrubs and trees to provide colour throughout all seasons. The rear garden is the ideal retreat for the whole family to take best advantage of the beautiful views. With gas heating, feature sash windows and bundles of character and space both inside and out, this home wont be around for long! VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53985433.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6428261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.