4 bedroom detached house for saleHillfield Road, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £375,000
- Set back in a small tree lined row
- Spacious family home
- Lounge, dining room, office and conservatory
- Four double bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Good sized rear garden
- Driveway and double garage
- No forward chain
A spacious family home set back behind mature trees and with generous gardens. The property has four reception rooms, kitchen breakfast and utility, four double bedroom and an ensuite. No forward chain.
Understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Fitted with two-piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
4.70m x 3.90m (15'5" x 12'10") maximum. Window to front, living flame effect gas fireplace set in surround, double doors to dining room.
3.24m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9"). Door to kitchen, double doors to:
3.22m x 3.22m (10'7" x 10'7"). Half-brick construction with PVCu double glazed windows, tiled flooring, door to garden.
4.31m x 3.22m (14'2" x 10'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge, plumbing for dishwasher, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two windows to rear, tiled flooring, door to:
2.64m x 1.80m (8'8" x 5'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier/appliances, door to garden.
2.99m x 2.78m (9'10" x 9'1"). Window to front.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, access to loft, doors to:
4.18m x 3.99m (13'9" x 13'1") maximum. Window to front, two built-in double wardrobes, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, recessed shower enclosure, WC, extractor fan, opaque window to side.
4.46m x 3.09m (14'8" x 10'2"). Two windows to front.
4.06m x 2.83m (13'4" x 9'3"). Window to front.
3.07m x 2.51m (10'1" x 8'3"). Window to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, opaque window to rear.
The property is well set back behind a row of trees and a lawned front garden with mature planting. There is a spacious driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the double garage and gated side access. The rear garden is laid to lawn with planted borders, a decked seating area off the rear of the house and is afforded a good degree of privacy.
Detached double garage. Two up and over doors. Power and lighting connected. Courtesy door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53985748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.