3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest View Terrace, Tyllwyn, Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen Plus Utility Cupboard
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Rear Garden With Detached Garage
- Ideal First Time Or Investment purchase
- No Chain
Situated in the village of Tyllwyn, Ebbw Vale, close to the Steel Works development which offers new school, college and leisure facilities with access also to the town centre, we have for sale this three bedroom end of terrace property. The property affords, entrance lobby, through to lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with utility cupboard off plus ground floor bathroom, stairs leading to first floor landing with three bedrooms. The property further benefits from gas heating system plus double glazing, with rear tiered garden leading to detached garage with remote control door to front leading onto rear access lane. Viewing recommended, no chain - ideal first time or investment purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53985793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRN10493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Ebbw Vale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.