2 bedroom apartment for saleMarket Mead, Chippenham
Sold STC £170,000
- Popular location
- Garage & Parking
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite & Bathroom
- Open plan living & Kitchen
A beautifully presented two bed top floor apartment in a much sought after location close to the train station and local town centre. Book your viewing today to avoid disappointment!
In a fantastic location with easy access to the train station, primary school and local town centre, this top floor apartment is generous in size and well presented throughout. It boasts open plan living area with archway to the kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom and bathroom. It further benefits garage and parking.
Communal Entrance Hall
Telephone entry system, stairs to upper floors.
Telephone entry system, two storage cupboards, Karndean flooring, telephone point and a smoke alarm. Loft access and doors to all rooms.
Living Area 16' 2" x 13' 2" max ( 4.93m x 4.01m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and archway to the kitchen. Television point, two radiators and Karndean flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cookerhood over. Water softener, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, and space for fridge freezer. Housed central heating boiler, Karndean flooring and inset spotlights.
Bedroom One 16' 5" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.00m max x 3.00m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, double built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, and WC. Part tiled, extractor fan, inset spotlights and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" max x 10' 9" ( 4.19m max x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, television point and a radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower off, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled, extractor fan, shaver point, inset spotlights, Karndean tiled flooring and a heated towel rail.
Garage 18' 9" x 9' 4" max ( 5.71m x 2.84m max )
With an up and over door and personal door to the rear.
In front of the garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53986318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.