4 bedroom detached house for saleTillering Lane, Scartho Top, Grimsby
Withdrawn from Market £260,000
- Stunning executive style four bedroom family home
- Open plan lounge & kitchen
- Separate sitting room & dining room/office
- Two en-suites & family bathroom
- Off road parking & garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
- EPC RATING : B
DDM Residential - The Proactive Agent is pleased to offer to the open market this substantial well presented family home situated on a private no through road. Built by Cyden Homes internal inspection is essential to appreciate the open plan lounge and extensively fitted kitchen with island which overlooks the garden through French doors with matching side panels. There is a separate dining room/study and a dual aspect sitting room. The ground floor is completed by a utility and cloakroom. The bright and spacious landing serves four good sized bedrooms including two with en-suite shower rooms and there is a family bathroom. Having off road parking, detached garage and private enclosed Astro turfed rear garden with attractive patio and decked area. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this stunning executive family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53994061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6693630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.