2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSWAFFHAM
Sold STC £152,950
Full descriptionSWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
RECESSED STORM PORCH
Courtesy lighting, UPVC door to:
Radiator, artex and coved ceiling, central heating thermostat, access to loft space with fitted ladder, power point and gas central heating boiler.
10'8" (3.25m) max. x 10'4" (3.15m) max.
Range of matching base and wall cabinets incorporating round edge work surface areas with stainless steel single drainer sink. Space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, space for gas cooker, tiled splashback areas, power points, artex ceiling and radiator. Honeywell digital central heating and domestic hot water programmer, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater, UPVC double glazed window to front.
12'7" (3.84m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator, artex ceiling and power points.
10'5" (3.17m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
UPVC double glazed window overlooking front, radiator, artex ceiling and power points.
Pampas green coloured suite comprising of hand basin, WC and panelled bath. Electric shower and folding glass shower screen to bath, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator and artex ceiling.
16'3" (4.95m) max. x 10'9" (3.28m) max.
Off-set gas fire on tiled hearth (disconnected). Artex and coved ceiling, power points, TV socket, UPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding doors onto patio and rear garden.
FRONT: A tarmac driveway, providing off-road parking space for two vehicles, leads down to the:
BRICK GARAGE: 16'7" (5.05m) x 9' (2.74m) max. With electric up and over entrance door, power points, lighting, boarded ceiling providing loft storage space.
Immediately adjacent to the driveway, is a paved area in front of the bungalow with wrought iron access gate leading into:
SIDE GARDEN AREA: With flowering plants, shrubs and:
ALUMINIUM GREENHOUSE on concrete base.
TIMBER TOOL SHED situated behind the garage.
COLD WATER TAP
REAR GARDEN: Attractively laid to lawn with patio, selection of shrubs, flowering plants and:
SUMMERHOUSE: With double entrance doors.
The High School sports field is adjacent to the rear boundary hedge.
SERVICES: All mains connected to the property.
COUNCIL TAX: Band B.
DIRECTIONS: Head out of Swaffham along the A1065 towards Newmarket. Turn right, just past the Nicholas Hamond Academy high school, also on your right, into Filby Road. Take the second turning right off Filby Road into Rollesby Road and then right again into Salhouse Drive. The bungalow can be found in the bottom left hand corner of the cul-de-sac.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.