4 bedroom terraced house for saleRostella Road, London
Sold STC £800,000
- Stunning four bedroom family home.
- Period features throughout.
- Quiet residential road.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Sunny rear garden.
A totally stunning four bedroom period family home situated in a desirable location between Tooting and Earlsfield.
A totally stunning four bedroom period family home situated in a desirable location between Tooting and Earlsfield. This home is arranged over three floors and despite enjoying a modern finish throughout, hasn't abandoned its era with an array of charming original features. A welcoming entrance hallway leads to both inviting entertaining areas, in the form of a bright bay fronted reception with wood floors and a feature fireplace and a most impressive extended kitchen/family room which opens onto the garden. The first and second floors are home to four bedrooms and two luxury bathrooms, bringing the overall square footage to just less than 1200. Rostella Road is a quiet residential road within the Tooting triangle, not far from Tooting Broadway and Earlsfield and their respective transport links and amenities. St George's hospital and university is also positioned within easy walking distance. Call today to confirm your open day appointment.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' x 15' 3" ( 5.79m x 4.65m )
Reception Room 13' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 1 19' 9" x 13' ( 6.02m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 3/ Reception Room 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 4 8' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53994451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.