3 bedroom house for saleBriercliffe Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3
Sold STC £115,000
- Well presented 3 bed mid terraced house
- Two reception rooms
- Large modern kitchen & utility room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Popular location, viewing recommended
- Rear garden
Well-presented and maintained, larger than average and deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house. Situated in a popular location and within close proximity of Stanley Park, shops, schools and motorway links.
Accommodation briefly comprising: hallway, lounge, dining room open plan to modern kitchen, utility room, three first floor bedrooms and three piece bathroom. Externally: Enclosed garden to the rear and off street parking for 2 vehicles to the front. The property also benefits from gas central heating (boiler is less than 3 and a half years old) and double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 16' x 10'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 13' x 10'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'4 x 6'10 -
Reception 1 - 15' x 10' -
Reception 2 - 14' x 10'10 -
Reception 3 - 8'7 x 4' -
Kitchen - 14' x 6'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54000304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26240370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.