3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConghurst Lane, Hawkhurst, Kent, TN18 5DX
- Charming Grade II Listed Cottage
- Attic Bedroom with Sitting Area
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Delightful Gardens with Summer House
- Utility and Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
- Two Bedrooms with Family Bathroom
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Located on a country lane, on the rural outskirts of Hawkhurst, this charming Grade II Listed attached cottage is light and airy with period features through out and enjoys stunning far reaching views over the countryside.
The property is located on a country lane on the outskirts of the historic village of Hawkhurst.
The village offers a selection of shops including a Chemist, Butcher/Provision Store, Florist, Bakers, Hairdressers, Post Office, High Street Banks, Petrol Station, two Local Supermarkets, Restaurants, Take-Aways and an "Art" Cinema to name but a few.
The Cranbrook School, renowned and sought after for its excellent reputation and educational facilities, is located in the Town. In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School.
Hawkhurst is situated within easy driving distance to the A21 which provides access to the M25 and motorways both North and South bound. Mainline Station at both Etchingham (Hastings Line) and Staplehurst (Ashford International Line) with services to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54007027.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 338348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.