2 bedroom terraced house for saleTalbot Terrace, Maesteg, Bridgend. CF34 9YA
- A two bed mid cottage style property
- Recently renovated
- Upvc double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Driveway parking to front
- Generous size rear garden
- Ideal for first time purchase
- Internal viewing recommended
A two bedroom mid-terrace cottage style property that has been completely renovated keeping some original features located in Maesteg within easy walking distance to Maesteg Town Centre and access to all facilities and amenities, close to rail link. The property is offered for sale inclusive of Upvc double glazing and gas central heating. All carpets, blinds and light fittings are to remain. The accommodation comprises of: Ground Floor: Porch; Lounge/Diner; Kitchen. First Floor: Landing; master bedroom; one further bedroom. Outside: Double driveway to front of the property; generous size rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54009976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth L. Edwards, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.