5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBabraham Road, Sawston, Cambridge
Sold STC £600,000
- Substantially extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family house
- One bedroom immaculate self-contained annex with an income of £9600 + bills pa
- Ample off road parking
- Two loft rooms
- Finished to an extremely high standard
- Summer house with power
- Ideal investment or family home
- Great location for all main links and Addenbrookes
Substantially extended family house, includes one bedroom immaculate self-contained annex with an income of £9600 + bills pa, NO ONWARD CHAIN, ample off road parking,
Built in storage
Under stairs storage, built in cupboard, stairs to first floor, door to
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator , window to rear.
6.22m - 2.99m to inc bay window.
Patio doors to garden, Bay window to front,
6.40m - 3.02m. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, integrated dishwasher, Integrated freezer, space for American fridge freezer, range oven with extractor hood over, Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, French doors opening to garden, two windows to rear with a further two windows to side, tiled floor.
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR
4.49m - 2.89m to inc bay window. Bay window to front, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Two built in cupboards, window to rear, access to loft room/ playroom door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled, window to rear, towel rail.
3.48m - 3.01m. Window to front, radiator.
3.79 - 3.24m. Range of built in cupboards, window to front, radiator, door to:
Comprising of a three piece suite, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled, window to front, heated towel rail.
2.86m- 2.13m. Built in wardrobes, window to rear, mezzanine to loft room, radiator.
2.28m - 2.28m. Velux style window, radiator.
3.34m - 2.33m. Velux style window to rear, eaves storage, radiator.
To the rear garden there is a large patio area with the rest mostly laid to lawn with a variety of downlights. There is a large summer house with power measuring 4.54m - 3.37m with a range of windows and French doors, storage heating, spotlights, and a variety of fitted cupboards. To the front is there a gravelled drive with off road parking for numerous cars.
THE ANNEX - A ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
The Annex was constructed in 2014 and meets all modern building regulations. It offers its own independent parking and outside space from the main property. The annex has independent gas central heating serving underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators on the first floor. Each floor is independently controlled by a programmable digital thermostat.
Front door into kitchen comprised of modern gloss white units, integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer with built in oven and electric hob. Triple window to front aspect and ceramic tiles to floor. There is a door into the cloakroom with sink and WC, ceramic tiles to floor. The sitting room benefits from solid oak floor, full width bi-folding doors onto an enclosed decked area to rear, tv and Sky point. There is also a large storage cupboard under the stairs. To the first floor there is a good sized bathroom which comprises of double shower, bath, built in WC and sink with granite top. Ceramic tiles to walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, Velux style window to rear. There is also a large double bedroom with triple window to front. Carpeted, radiator, spotlights over bed, tv and Sky point. Door to walk in wardrobe with hanging area, storage, radiator and access to loft. LED lighting throughout with CAT 5 data cable throughout.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54010072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.