Land for saleChurch Lane, Kilnwick
Sold STC £500,000
- Circa 1.5 acre "Walled Garden"
- Full planning for a single luxury dwelling
- Fantastic opportunity for a "Grand Design's" style project
- Idyllic country retreat
- York 29 miles - Beverley 8 miles - Hull 17 miles
- Architect plans include a swimming pool
- Full plans available
- The wall is 4 metres high providing privacy
An incredible opportunity for a "Grand Design's" style project in a circa 1.5 acre "Walled Garden" with full planning consent for an architect designed luxury dwelling with swimming pool. The elegant 'Miesian Form' design provides a contrast against the historic wall and setting. The new dwelling will be single storey in height with linier flat Sedum roof covering. Walls are a combination of brick, render, cedar and glass. Full plans available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6681614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.