2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittle Birches, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £60,000
- Two Bedroom Semi
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Off-Road Parking with Garage
- Downstairs WC
- 50% Shared Ownership
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac is this well presented semi detached house offering deceptively spacious accommodation throughout as well as off-road parking with a garage and a well kept garden. The property is being sold as 50% shared ownership and would make a fantastic first home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well presented semi detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on a popular residential development in Ellesmere Port close to local amenities and travel networks. The property is being sold with no ongoing chain and offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC and lounge to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts off-road parking with a garage and has a well kept garden. This house is being sold as 50% Shared Ownership and therefore represents a fantastic opportunity to get onto the property ladder. An early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to the first floor, telephone point and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, telephone and television points, radiator and double glazed patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, combi boiler, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, television and telephone points and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" into recess x 10' ( 3.76m into recess x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and a radiator.
The front of the property is paved to provide off-road parking with decorative stoned area and a paved footpath to the entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is panel enclosed fencing around with laid to lawn garden and a patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54013658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.