2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadowbank Road, Fareham
Sold STC £260,000
- TWO BEDROOM
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- GARAGE AND SHARED DRIVEWAY
- WELL PRESENTED ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Fox & Sons Fareham are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in this popular residential location of Meadowbank Road in Fareham. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fox & Sons Fareham are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in this popular residential location in Fareham. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, 12' 11" x 17' 9" Lounge, garage and shared driveway and a very well presented enclosed rear garden. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
UPVC double glazed door, loft access, fuse box, radiator, doors to all rooms.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 11" max ( 5.41m x 3.94m max )
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, two double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed doors opening to garden, brick built feature fireplace and surround with inset gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 7" max x 9' 3" ( 5.36m max x 2.82m )
Two double glazed windows to side elevation, obscure window to lounge, double glazed door to garden, fitted wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, boiler, space for fridge/ freezer, cooker, washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator. partly tiled walls.
Bedroom One 10' 6" max x 12' max ( 3.20m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' into wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 3.96m into wardrobes x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes on back and side wall, airing cupboard housing hot water tank in fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, fully tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC, low level wash hand basin, radiator.
Enclosed by low brick wall, lawned area with shrub borders, patio path leading to side access, shared driveway to side providing access to garage and parking for one car.
Enclosed by fencing and wall to side, side access to both sides of the bungalow, lawned area with patio path around, patio area, tree and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54017812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.