2 bedroom terraced house for saleCutler Heights Lane, Bradford
Sold STC £55,000
- Two Bed Front Terrace
- Established Residential Area
- Easy Access to Transport Links
- Will Interest FTB/Investors
- Available With No Onward Chain
Offered to the market is this two bedroom front terrace property. Located within an established residential area and within easy reach of transport links, this property will appeal to first time buyers/investors. The property is available with no onward chain.
Offered to the market is this two bedroom front terrace property. Located within an established residential area and within easy reach of transport links, this property will appeal to first time buyers/investors. The property is available with no onward chain. The property briefly comprises; entrance area, lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor; two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside there is a flagged patio front. The property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
UPVC double glazed door providing access to the entrance area which is tiled.
Lounge 16' 11" x 14' 5" into recess ( 5.16m x 4.39m into recess )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and gas fire set in fireplace.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 5' 9" ( 4.22m x 1.75m )
The kitchen comprises of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, complimentary splash back tiling and double glazed window.
Access to the storage cellar is via the kitchen. The storage cellar is tiled.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has loft access, storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating boiler and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 10" x 8' ( 5.13m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
The bathroom comprises of panelled bath, wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
To the outside there is a flagged patio area to the front.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit on Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate roundabout proceed straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill roundabout take the second exit on Sticker Lane. Then take the right onto Cutler Heights Lane. Proceed on Cutler Heights Lane where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54019021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.