4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Hilda Crescent, HARTLEPOOL
Sold STC £85,000
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 TO £90,000
- FANTASTIC 'QUIRKY' PERIOD PROPERTY
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- TRADITIONAL STYLE BATHROOM
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- YARD TO REAR
A SUBSTANTIAL AND IMPOSING 'VICTORIAN' HOUSE IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF THE HEADLAND. The accommodation is over three floors, has two Reception Rooms and Sea Views. This period style property oozes charm and character, which is apparent in every room.
---------------------------------------A SUBSTANTIAL AND IMPOSING 'VICTORIAN' HOUSE IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF THE HEADLAND. The accommodation is over three floors, has two Reception Rooms and Sea Views. This period style property oozes charm and character, which is apparent in every room.
sash bay windows to front aspect, ornate open fireplace, decorative coved cornicing, picture rail, radiator, TV point.
single glazed sash bay window to the front aspect, fireplace with cream surround and hearth with electric inset 'living flame' fire, picture rail, decorative coved cornicing, radiator.
fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementing work surfaces and splashback tiling, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit, recess for cooker, fridge freezer and plumbing and recess for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, single glazed window to the rear aspect, coved cornicing, radiator, 'stable' style door to rear yard.
single glazed window to front aspect, decorative coved cornicing, radiator.
single glazed sash bay window to front, radiator.
a traditionally styled bathroom featuring cast iron 'stand alone' bath, period style wash hand basin, low level chain pull WC, feature cast iron open fireplace, coved cornicing, radiator.
single glazed windows to the front aspect, large storage cupboard, radiator.
single glazed window to the front aspect, Velux window to the rear aspect, radiator.
On Street Parking To The Front
with additional parking available in Car Park to side.
Small Enclosed Yard To Rear
outhouse, yard leads through Alleyway to small garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54021382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.