3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincoln Road, Skegness
Offers Over £157,500
- Stunning 3 Bed Semi detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining/Kitchen & Rear Conservatory
- Useful Loft area offering further potential
- Great Location for Skegness Town/Sea Front.
- Viewing is Utterly Essential.
Absolutely Stunning 3 Bed Semi detached family home truly offering the 'wow' factor, ideally located for Skegness Town Centre & Seafront, incorporating a Lounge, Dining/Kitchen, Conservatory, Stylish re-fitted bathroom,with roll top bath, loft area, and gardens to the front & rear.
Fantastic traditional Semidetached family home which truly has the 'wow factor' viewing of which is utterly essential to fully appreciate.This immaculately presented family home has been lovingly maintained and improved by the present owner to create a stunning property, situated in a perfect location to close to Skegness Town Centre & Beach front amenities, in addition to all the usual facilities any family would require such as schools, doctors, dentist, leisure facilities convenient transport links. The property has well proportioned accommodation with lovely features including exposed wood work & neutral decor throughout, The ground floor accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, with access to 16' Dining/Kitchen, the kitchen being fitted with a bespoke 'farmhouse' style shaker kitchen, with glazed double doors leading into the front lounge which has a walk in bay window, whilst double glazed 'French' doors also lead off from the kitchen into the rear conservatory, allowing pleasant views over the rear garden. The 1st floor has 3 bedrooms with a stylishly re fitted bathroom which includes a free standing, 'roll top' 'claw foot' bath, & the added benefit of a boarded loft room which is accessible by a pull down ladder which measures approx. 12'11" x 14'11 with restricted ceiling height which makes for a fantastic hobby or play area, what could provide scope for further potential if required. Externally the property has front & rear gardens.
With a double glazed front entrance door with inset opaque panel to the top half which is attractively designed with coloured insets in addition to matching side windows to both sides.
Well-proportioned with feature flooring, radiator, stairs allowing access to the 1st floor, a cupboard incorporating the electric fuse box, and two useful under stairs cupboards, one of which incorporates the gas central heating boiler and has the benefit of a light and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Dining/kitchen 12' 6" max narrowing to 8' 10" min x 16' 11" Overall measurement ( 3.81m max narrowing to 2.69m min x 5.16m Overall measurement )
The kitchen area is fitted with a bespoke cream 'farmhouse' style shaker kitchen, which has a fantastic range of wall, base & drawer units, which are complimented by 2 recess 'butler' style floor to ceiling cupboards to both chimney recesses in the dining area, to offer additional storage. The kitchen incorporates a range of integrated appliances including a fridge, freezer, tumble dryer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, with complimentary work top surfaces with tiled splash backs, space for additional appliances and provision for a washing machine, radiator, feature flooring which gives a good flow to the room, a window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, pleasant open wall mounted units and glass fronted wall cabinets, glazed double doors with matching side panels allowing access into the Lounge and double glazed 'French' doors allowing access into the rear conservatory.
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' 5" ( 3.45m x 4.09m )
With a double glazed walk in bay window to the front elevation, allowing for an abundance of natural light to the room, feature flooring and a 'focal' gas fire inset within a wooden surround which makes for an attractive feature to the room.
Conservatory 7' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.43m )
Being of a brick and Upvc construction, and having a vaulted polycarbonate roof over, with a radiator and an abundance of natural light by way of a high level opaque double glazed window to one elevation, 2 double glazed windows to 2 additional elevations and a double glazed door allowing access into the rear garden.
1st Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, open banister staircase with exposed woodwork, return staircase, doors to rooms and loft access point, which has the benefit of a pull down ladder which allows access to the loft area.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" max. x 11' 5" ( 3.12m max. x 3.48m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" max. into chim. recess x 12' 7" ( 3.10m max. into chim. recess x 3.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 8' ( 2.39m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
A really well-proportioned room which is stylishly fitted with a 3 piece suite which has a traditional feel, comprising of a free standing roll top and claw footed bath, with center mounted 'Antique' style telephone mixer shower tap, with a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, a 'chrome' style heated towel radiator with a traditional white radiator fixed within, a good amount of natural light by way of 2 double glazed windows set to 2 elevations with opaque glass.
Loft Area 12' 11" approx. x 14' 11" approx. ( 3.94m approx. x 4.55m approx. )
With restrictive ceiling height, the loft area is boarded with eaves access points and has the benefit of light and power, this area has scope for huge potential subject to necessary planning consents and permission being granted, prospective buyer are advised to make the necessary enquiries to this end prior to purchase/ legal commitment being made.
There is a low maintenance front garden area which is laid to gravel with inset shrubs and flowers which is ideal for pot plants and perfect for ease of maintenance, complimented by pathways, there is also a gated access on account of the front garden being enclosed with a low wall and fencing. Gated access leads to a hard standing area which continues to the side of the property with access into the rear garden, which is enclosed with a variety of fencing and walling which is delightfully presented and designed with a variety of lawned and paved patio seating areas to fully benefit from the sun in warmer months, raised borders, gravelled and decked areas, outside light and tap and a garden shed. The rear garden is a secured area in which children can play as well as being an 'oasis' for adults ideal as an area for socialising.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54021403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.