3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAspen Close, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £269,500
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Area
- Front And Rear Garden
- Carport And Detached Garage
Three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location in the village of Hedge End. The property benefits from a lounge/ dining room, modern kitchen and bathroom, triple glazing, gas central heating, carport and garage. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Triple glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, doors to lounge and cloakroom.
Triple glazed obscure window to front elevation, white suite with low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Area ( L Shape) L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Lounge 15' 9" Max x 23' 9" Max ( 4.80m Max x 7.24m Max )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, feature fire place with chimney breast, wood laminate flooring, cupboard, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Triple glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator, wood laminate flooring and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed obscure window to side, modern kitchen with ceramic sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/ freezer and cooker, larder cupboard, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge to landing, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Triple glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Triple glazed window to front elevation and built in over stairs cupboard.
Triple glazed obscure window to rear elevation, newly fitted bathroom suite with panel enclosed bath with shower over, shower screen, lower level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, vinyl floor and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with path to front door, off road parking to the side which leads to a double gated enclosed carport and detached garage.
Up and over door.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio area adjacent to property, mainly laid to lawn and patio to rear of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54021415.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.