1 bedroom flat for saleSouthwick Street, LONDON
Guide Price £500,000
- Top Floor (5th)
- 24hr concierge & Lift
- Underground parking available to rent (subject to availability)
- Beautiful communal garden
- Prime Bayswater location for transport links & amenities
A naturally bright well-presented ONE bedroom top floor flat where you'll love all the extra features. Lifts, beautifully maintained communal gardens, 24 hour porterage/concierge service, reside moments' walk from Hyde Park, Connaught Village and Oxford Street. Contract parking available too!
Live Central. Make this top floor flat your home and benefit from life within a portered building situated in a truly prime location. Enjoy naturally bright well-appointed interiors and a double bedroom with wardrobes. The building has a beautifully maintained communal garden, contract parking under-shell available at £150.00 per month, 24 hour porterage/concierge service and a lift to all floors. Choose to reside here and your home is a moment's walk from transport links and all the amenities of Hyde Park, Paddington, Connaught Village and Oxford Street.
Hyde Park/Paddinton is one of London's most cosmopolitan areas: a diverse local population is augmented by a high concentration of hotels. There are many other nationalities that make this postcode their home attracted by the community. The area has attractive streets and garden squares lined with Victorian stucco terraces, mostly now subdivided into flats but gentrification is popular too. The property ranges from very expensive apartments to small studio flats. There are also purpose-built apartment blocks dating from the inter-war period as well as more recent developments.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54022522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLD103015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Holland Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.