3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMitchell Avenue, Halstead
- Spacious semi-detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Double garage and off road parking to rear
- Popular Halstead location
With a wealth of character this deceivingly spacious semi-detached property offers three bedrooms, first floor bathroom, ground floor WC, two reception rooms, rustic kitchen, private rear garden along with the added benefit of double garage with inspection pit and off road parking to the rear.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Door to side aspect leading to Garden.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Low level WC.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 9' 9" ( 3.81m max x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to front aspect. Open cast iron fireplace. Radiator. TV and telephone point. Door leading to inner hallway.
Dining Room 12' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 3.81m max x 3.25m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with wooden surround housing gas fire. Radiator. Wall lighting. Stripped floor boards. Understairs storage. Vintage wall mounted phone. Door leading to:-
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.06m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of wooden work surface. Door leading to Garden. Butler sink. Electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for appliances. Larder storage.
Stairs rising from ground floor. Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 9' 9" ( 3.81m max x 2.97m )
Single glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 10" max ( 3.28m x 2.69m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" into recess x 6' 9" max ( 2.21m into recess x 2.06m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Single glazed obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and power shower over. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and has decking, side access, and a garage to the rear.
Front Of The Property
The front garden is predominantly laid to gravel with a box hedge. Pathway leading to front door.
Power and light connected. Up and over doors. Inspection pit. Door leading to Garden. Parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54022531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.