4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHop Pole Lane, Bewdley
- FOUR/THREE BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- IMPRESSIVE BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
***THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW***NO UPWARD CHAIN***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION*** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, impressive breakfast kitchen, dining room, conservatory, two ground floor bedrooms, study/bedroom four, family bathroom, further first floor bedroom and cloakroom.
A three/four bedroom detached dormer bungalow situated in a sought after location and providing no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, impressive breakfast kitchen, dining room, conservatory, two ground floor bedrooms, study/bedroom four, family bathroom, further first floor bedroom and cloakroom (both with restricted head space in areas). The property also benefits from having off road parking, a rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Double glazed window and door to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, doors to lounge and inner hallway.
Lounge 16' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.00m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed windows and French doors to conservatory, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall lights, remote controlled fire place, gas central heated radiator and double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 16' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.00m x 2.79m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, wall lights and gas central heated radiator.
Conservatory 14' 10" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.52m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed French doors to garden, wall lights, wall mounted electric heater and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, wall lights, fitted cupboard with gas central heated radiator, gas central heated radiator, built-in cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Breakfast Kitchen 20' 1" max x 8' 7" max ( 6.12m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, fitted kitchen with a vast range of wall, drawer and base units, breakfast bar, work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, cooker hood, integrated fridge freezer, built-in understairs cupboard, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, tiled floor and double glazed door to conservatory.
Ground Floor Master Bedroom 11' 11" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.63m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, fitted wardrobes, bedside tables, drawers and overbed cupboards.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3/Study 9' 11" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.02m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and fitted cupboards.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, corner bath with mixer tap, walk-in shower, vanity wash hand basin and W.C, tiled splashback and heated towel rail.
Restricted head space, storage into eaves, gas central heated radiator, doors to first floor bedroom and cloakroom.
First Floor Bedroom 20' 1" max x 11' 10" into eaves max ( 6.12m max x 3.61m into eaves max )
Restricted head space in areas, double glazed window to side aspect, spot lights, gas central heated radiator, fitted wardrobe, drawers and dressing table.
Ceiling light, extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, fitted cupboards, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Fenced and brick wall borders with gate to side aspect, lawn, stoned area, patio, pond, timber shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54022558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.