Land for saleStation Road, Yaxham, Dereham
Offers in Excess of
- Building Plot
- Planning Consent for a 3 Bedroom Detached House + Garage
- Popular Village Location
- Ref: 3PL/2007/1144/F
- Contact William H Brown for Further Details
BUILDING PLOT FOR SALE with full planning consent for a 3 bedroom detached house plus a garage. The plot currently incorporates a large workshop and shed, ideal for use during the construction process. Located within the popular village of Yaxham, viewing the plot is highly advised.
Yaxham is situated about two miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and boasts a Primary School and Yaxham Waters Holiday Park, which is set in 10 acres of wonderful parkland with holiday park, farm shop, fishing lakes and an open-plan farm cafe. Dereham town itself is an expanding town, located about 16 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches, public houses and sport and leisure activities. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages.
Upon entering Yaxham from the Dereham direction, proceed along and take the first right hand turn into Station Road. The plot will be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.