2 bedroom flat for saleGilbey Road, London
- Spaciously arranged over two floors.
- Delightfully presented two bedroom Victorian converted flat.
- Offered with a new lease.
- Open plan kitchen.
- Offered to the market with no forward chain.
Spaciously arranged over two floors and prominently positioned within moments of Tooting Broadway Tube, this delightfully presented two bedroom Victorian converted flat offered with a new lease.
Spaciously arranged over two floors and prominently positioned within moments of Tooting Broadway Tube, this delightfully presented two bedroom Victorian converted flat offered with a new lease. This charming flat is spread across the first and second floors of an attractive period building and enjoys an elegant mix of period features and contemporary fittings. The spacious 17ft open plan kitchen is situated on the first floor whilst stairs lead to a newly installed white bathroom suite and two light and airy double bedrooms, the master benefitting from a quirky raised sleeping area (partially into the eaves) and ample built in storage. Gilbey Road is recognised as one of Tooting's most popular, presenting quiet surroundings in an enviable location almost opposite Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line) and within easy reach of St Georges Hospital and all local amenities. Offered to the market with no forward chain, early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54024745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.