2 bedroom flat for salePlewes Close, Kensworth
Sold STC £175,000
- BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE LOCATION
- WELL-PROPORTIONED FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 15FT SITTING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR RESIDENTS AND VISITORS
- APPROX 130 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE
- LOW SERVICE CHARGES & GROUND RENT
- EPC RATING: C
BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE - 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - COMMUNAL GARDENS - OFF-ROAD PARKING AREA. Giblin Property are delighted to bring to the market this well-proportioned first floor flat situated in the heart of this Bedfordshire village. The property offers two double bedrooms, 15ft sitting room and modern fitted kitchen. There is a communal garden to the rear, shared between four properties, and a large storage cupboard to ground level.
Situated within walking distance of the village amenities is this first floor flat offered to the market with the benefit of no onward chain. A communal door opens to a communal entrance with doors out to the shared rear garden which is enclosed by timber panel fancing, and a large private storage cupboard (excellent for storing bikes etc).
This property is located on the first floor with a private entrance door opening to a good sized entrance hall with airing cupboard housing a Worcester gas central heating boiler, two large double bedrooms, a sitting room overlooking the rear, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with separate WC.
There is ample off road parking for residents and visitors alike.
We are advised that there is a long lease of approximately 109 years remaining and Service Charges and Ground Rent are approximately £530 per year.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6729529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.