3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElton Road, Clevedon
Withdrawn from Market £345,000
- In the grounds of Clevedon Hall, a Grade II Listed Victorian Mansion House
- 42 brand new stunning contemporary homes
- Plans and specification details available by request
- Show home will be ready shortly - call for more info
- Prices from £345,000 approx
- We are in a position to start taking early bird reservations
- Spitfire Property Group are an award winning development company
- We believe this to be one of the most prestigious new homes developments in the South West
- You will be just a stroll of the sea front and Hill Road with its boutique, shops and restaurants
- Please call us now to discuss
Full descriptionCurrently SELLING OFF PLAN Award winning Spitfire Property Group have begun building 42 luxury homes which will be beautifully positioned within the grounds of Clevedon Hall, a Grade II Listed Victorian mansion house. "Hall Garden" is a range of 24 two and three bedroom houses with prices starting from £345,000 to £465,000 (to be confirmed). These homes will be built to Spitfires exceedingly high standard in design, individuality and specifications. Whilst respecting their grand surroundings they are uncompromisingly current both in their design and functionality. We would love to talk you through the finer details of these stunning new homes. We have plans available for inspection at our offices and details of the specification. Please contact us to arrange a convenient time to talk through all aspects of this exciting Clevedon development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6739210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.