3 bedroom detached house for saleSpartan View, Maltby, Rotherham
- Detached Property
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Facilities
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Detached Garage
- Shower to Master Bedroom
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
***GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000*** William H Brown are proud to offer this well presented three bedroom detached house. Benefiting from BUYERS INCENTIVE, far reaching views, detached garage and spacious living accommodation. Situated on a popular cul-de-sac location this is a must view property.
***GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000*** William H Brown are proud to offer this well presented three bedroom detached house. Benefiting from BUYERS INCENTIVE, far reaching views, detached garage and spacious living accommodation. Situated on a popular cul-de-sac location this property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With uPVC double glazed door leading to front elevation, access to lounge and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' Into Recess ( 4.37m x 3.66m Into Recess )
A spacious lounge with electric fire, front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" Max x 15' 4" ( 2.87m Max x 4.67m )
With various fitted wall and base units and integrated gas oven, electric hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Splashback tiles and worktop. Laminate effect flooring covering and rear facing uPVC double glazed patio doors and window.
With access to lounge and kitchen. Side facing uPVC double glazed window. Downstairs cloakroom comprising of low flush w/c, wash basin and central heated radiator.
Giving access to first floor accommodation. Loft hatch offering additional storage, side facing uPVC double glazed window and storage cupboard,
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
A rear facing double bedroom open views, fitted wardrobes, uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator. En-suite facilities include double shower enclosure with electric shower and tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 6' 2" x 12' 4" ( 1.88m x 3.76m )
Front facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 6' 10" ( 1.80m x 2.08m )
A double bedroom with front facing uPVC double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heated radiator.
A three piece suite comprising bath, low flush w/c and wash hand basin. Chrome radiator, tiled walls and side facing uPVC double glazed window,
To the front is a large turf area and a gated driveway offering off road parking. A courtyard style rear garden benefiting from not be overlooked, blocked paving and two sheds giving outdoor storage. Detached garage with electric roller doors, power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54026200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.