3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUpper Range, Claremount, Halifax
Sold STC £118,500
- Character Corner Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Delightful Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Internal Viewing Advised
- Open Views
A character, three bedroom corner terrace property built in 1860 and formally part of Upper Range Farm. With a delightful garden and off road parking with an additional garden area. Accommodation over three floors, gas central heating, double glazing, internal viewing advised. View by appointment.
William H Browns offer an excellent chance to acquire a characterful, three bedroom corner terrace property built in1860 and formally part of Upper Range Farm. With a delightful garden and off road parking with an additional garden area. Accommodation over three floors, gas central heating, double glazing, internal viewing advised. Comprises of an entrance vestibule, living room, breakfast kitchen, cellar. First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom. Upper floor: spacious third bedroom. Viewings by appointment only.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.78m x 4.17m )
Pleasant living room having double glazed window and radiator. Stairs leading to first floor.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.08m )
Modern range of wall and base units, work top surfaces, breakfast bar, double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.78m x 2.49m )
Bedroom with radiator and double glazed window. Note the views.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.49m )
Having radiator and double glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising W.C., wash hand basin and rectangular bath with shower over. Double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 21' x 15' 8" ( 6.40m x 4.78m )
Spacious upper floor bedroom having double glazed arch window, note the views, original cast iron fire place and beamed ceilings, two radiators.
Externally the property benefits from secure off-road parking and delightful garden incorporating greenhouse, summer house, decked and patio area. There is an additional garden area with hut.
Head northeast on Bull Green. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Cow Green/A629. Continue to follow A629. Continue onto Broad St. Continue onto Northgate. Turn left onto Charlestown Rd. Take the 1st right onto Range Ln. Turn left onto Range Bank. At the top of Range Bank, turn left down a private track where Upper Range can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54026218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX104141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.