4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Johns, Redhill, Surrey
Sold STC £725,000
- Superb, contemporary 4 bedroom detached house
- 2 receptions & family room
- Bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Exceptional living/kitchen area
- Double garage, cul-de-sac location
- EPC energy rating D (61)
This superb contemporary designed detached house is certainly a ‘one off’. The position is ideal, set within the idyllic Earlswood Common conservation area, with secluded and mature wooded surroundings, in a select hamlet of only a handful of substantial properties.As you approach via the country access road, you will be attracted by the full height of this modern 1970's house. Once through the door, you enter into a large reception hall with a stunning spiral staircase which is the true focal point of this property. You will find a stunning lounge off the entrance hall which offers dual aspect windows, contemporary fire place and a large balcony which is just calling out for gin and tonics in the sun, a place where you can lose yourself in relaxation!In the kitchen area you have all the latest Neff appliances including a steamer and stunning induction. This would be a great space for entertaining as there is direct access through to the dining room which creates a perfect space. Upstairs you have four genuine double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the master and family bathroom. On the lower ground floor you have a large family room which is great as a personal gym or wine cellar and leads through to the huge double garage.Outside is a lovely space featuring different height patios and various places to either take up a bit of gardening or read a good book.
- Family Room: 15'1 x 12'0 (4.60m x 3.66m)
- Integrated Garage
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'3 x 15'1 (6.18m x 4.60m)
- Study: 10'2 x 9'10 (3.10m x 3.00m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 16'1 x 10'4 (4.91m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 11'8 (4.24m x 3.56m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 9'0 (3.91m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 8'8 (3.05m x 2.64m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54029173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23408806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.