3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChater Close, Leicester
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & ORP
- Rear Garden
3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW located off of Nursery Road. Offering off road parking, single garage with easy to maintain, landscaped garden. Property benefits from a disabled ramp leading to the front door. Inside offers a lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room and bathroom.
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW located off of Nursery Road. To the side can be found a driveway providing off road parking and leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property can be found an easy to maintain paved garden. To the front there are steps leading to the front door as well as a wooden ramp which is ideal for easy access. Once inside the property the main hallway leads to the three bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen and to the lounge, with the lounge leading to both the dining area and to the conservatory. The kitchen leads to the utility room. MUST VIEW
With airing cupboard, laminated flooring and storage cupboard
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 6" ( 5.23m x 3.51m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, gas fire place, TV point, telephone point, wood flooring and radiator
Dining Room 7' 8" x 8' ( 2.34m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front and wood flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs and space for appliances.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.01m x 2.39m )
With plumbing for washing machine
Conservatory 11' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.11m )
UPVC construction and access to the garden
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.93m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, radiator and fully tiled
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator
Double glazed window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, radiator and fully tiled.
The property benefits from a single garage
Front, Side & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property there are steps leading to the front door as well as a wooden ramp which is ideal for easy access. To the side can be found a driveway providing off road parking and leading to the single garage. To the rear of the property can be found an easy to maintain paved garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54034360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.