2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThurcaston Road, Leicester
Fixed Price £110,000
- END TERRACED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY! Located near to Red Hill Circle, this would make for an ideal FIRST TIME BUY! Offering off road parking to the side and an easy to maintain garden. Inside you will have a lounge, kitchen, conservatory, with the bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. GREAT STARTER HOME!
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED PROPERTY! Located near to Red Hill Circle, this would make for an ideal FIRST TIME BUY! Offering a side driveway providing off road parking and an easy to maintain rear garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio. Once inside the downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge, kitchen and a conservatory. Once upstairs you will have the two bedrooms and a bathroom. GREAT STARTER HOME!
Door to the front and leads to the stairs
Lounge 12' 3" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.73m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator. Leads to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 8" max x 8' 1" ( 4.47m max x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, under stairs cupboard and space for appliances. Double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.29m )
Leads to the garden
First Floor Landing
With radiator and stairs rising from the ground floor
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden and radiator
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC and hand wash basin.
Front & Rear Of Property
The property benefits from a side driveway providing off road parking and an easy to maintain rear garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54034363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.