4 bedroom detached house for saleFalmer Road, Brighton
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
- LARGE PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- VIEW ACROSS WOODINGDEAN AND TOWARDS THE SEA
- GREAT LOCATION
- CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Four Bedrooms, Two Bathroom Detached House with off street parking for multiple cars and fantastic garden. CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING.
With a driveway for multiple vehicles and an impressive garden and views to the sea. The outside of this substantial Four Bedroom House only sets you up for what is within. Boasting a Large Kitchen Diner, beautifully decorated reception, study and utility room with separate access on the ground floor and four bedrooms and two bathrooms above, this bright airy house is a must see.
Double glazed front door. Window to the front. Wooden flooring. Storage. Radiator.
Wash hand basin. WC. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 16' 1" ( 3.99m max x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to the front and side. Double door entrance. Open feature fire place. Wall lights. Two radiators. Telephone and TV point. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen/diner 25' 6" max x 10' ( 7.77m max x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Sink. Gas oven at eye level and gas hob with cooker hood over. Work surfaces and tiling. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Wine cooler. Tiled flooring. Spotlights. Double doors to rear Dining Area with views over Woodingdean and the garden.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Space for tumble dryer. Radiator. Telephone point. Wooden flooring. Door leading to study and hallway.
Study 8' 4" max x 13' 10" ( 2.54m max x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Door leading to Driveway.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from Hallway. Storage cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 11' ( 4.93m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front and side. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Dual aspect.
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Dual aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Views over the garden.
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. TV point. Fitted cupboard. Door leading to En-Suite.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps with shower over. Wash hand basin. WC. Radiator. Partly tiled with tiled flooring. Cupboard space.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 9' ( 2.49m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Telephone and TV point. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Shower cubicle with shower over. WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Wash hand basin. WC.
Block paved driveway with parking for multiple vehicles.
Patio area with further lawned area. Enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54036934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGD101783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Woodingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.