5 bedroom chalet for saleBrandon Road, Watton, Thetford
Sold STC £375,000
- NO CHAIN
- 4/5 bedrooms
- Flexible accommodation
- Spacious reception rooms
- Wonderful enclosed garden with sheds and wood store
- Detached double garage with roller shutter
A delightful spacious four/five bedroom detached chalet offering flexible accommodation within walking distance of the centre of this bustling town, and stands in generous mature well stocked gardens.
The Pines is a delightful spacious four/five bedroom detached chalet offering flexible accommodation within walking distance of the centre of this bustling town, and stands in generous mature well stocked gardens. The property which is set back from the road and screen behind mature hedging features three good sized reception rooms as well as a study, ground floor bathroom and shower room, two ground floor bedrooms and two further bedrooms including a dressing room to the master bedroom which could provide further bedroom space if required. The property stands in gardens and grounds which approach half an acre (STMS) and feature a number of specimen trees and shrubs as well as fruit trees and raised ponds. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality, and flexibility of this super family home.
Pleasant hallway with sliding patio doors to the rear garden, and window into the dining room. Stairs lead to the first floor and there are doors to the ground floor bedrooms, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
This lovely kitchen has a bay window to the rear overlooking the garden, and is well fitted with an excellent range of storage cabinets having contrasting work surfaces over, glazed display cabinets and inset one and a half bowl sink unit. Space for range style cooker, integrated dishwasher. There is a fantastic fitted shelved larder cupboard, as well as other tall storage cupboards. The breakfast bar has a window into the snug.
Door to the garden.
With shower in cubicle, WC and hand wash basin.
Fitted with a further sink unit and work surfaces as well as fitted cupboards, this room has plumbing for washing machine, and houses the boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating systems.
This well proportioned dining room has a window to the front aspect overlooking the garden, as well as an internal window to the hall. A stylish stone fireplace houses a gas fire in the style of a wood burner.
Another lovely seating area with door from the kitchen as well as doors into the study. The snug is divided by a wide brick lined archway from the sitting room.
Another spacious room with glazed double doors leading out to the front garden, further window to the side aspect. There is a further fireplace housing wood burner on raised pamment hearth.
Previously used as a garden room and bar this room has a window overlooking front garden, and sliding patio doors leading out onto the front terrace.
This lovely ground floor bedroom has glazed double doors leading out onto a private terrace area, and fitted storage cupboard.
Fitted with a suite comprising corner bath with shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash basin, tiling to walls.
Again with window to front aspect overlooking the garden, fitted storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With window to front aspect, and access to eaves storage space.
With window to front aspect, and access to eaves storage area.
With a door from the landing this dressing room could provide a fifth bedroom if required, and has a window to the front aspect, and double doors leading out onto the balcony at the rear of the property from where there are views over the garden and out of Watton. This room has fitted storage, and a door leading into bedroom one.
With window to the front aspect overlooking the garden and Velux to the rear, this room also has access to an eaves storage area.
The Pines stand well back from the Brandon Road screen by mature shrubs and hedging, and has a wonderful lawned front garden again enclosed by hedging featuring a specimen tree and a raised terrace which runs along the front of the property which includes a pond and pleasant seating areas. A private area of terrace can be found outside bedroom two. The majority of the gardens lie to the rear of the property with again a terrace running along the rear of the property itself, leading out onto a gravelled area with raised central beds and pond, and then beyond to another wide area of lawn with pergola, flower and shrub borders and beds, specimen trees and a number of fruit trees including Apple, Pear, Plum and Cherry. Towards to the foot of the garden is a vegetable garden with greenhouse. The drive from the road provides parking for several vehicles and leads past the house to the detached double garage which has power, lighting, boarded storage in the roof space, and personal door to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54037000.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.